What Every Mom Needs
- Regular price
- Sale price
When do you get time for you? Remember when you had a life of your own? The hectic job of being a mom is fraught with sacrifices, fears, and uncertainties. But nothing offers greater rewards or more opportunities to enrich yourself than raising your kids. What Every Mom Needs shows you how being a great mom and a person in your own right go hand-in-hand. Extensively revised and updated based on current research and the latest survey of moms by MOPS® International (Mothers of Preschoolers), this bestselling book helps you deal with the realities you face today as a young mother. If you’ve wondered how to find time for friendships, how to lighten your workload, or how to go about rediscovering and developing yourself as an individual, What Every Mom Needs is for you. Filled with personal stories and helpful features, including a list of resource websites, this book will help you understand the importance of meeting your six basic needs as a mom—and how to actually get them met. Fulfilling your needs for identity, growth, relationships, help, perspective, and hope will make you a happier, more centered person and a better mom.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Elisa Morgan , Carol Kuykendall
- About the Contributor(s) Elisa Morgan is President Emerita of MOPS International, Inc., based in Denver, Colorado. She is the author, editor, or coauthor...
Elisa Morgan is President Emerita of MOPS International, Inc., based in Denver, Colorado. She is the author, editor, or coauthor of numerous books, including Twinkle, Naked Fruit; Mom, You Make a Difference! Mom’s Devotional Bible; What Every Mom Needs; What Every Child Needs; and Real Moms. Elisa has two children, and a grandchild, and lives with her husband, Evan, in Centennial , Colorado.
Carol Kuykendall is director of special projects at MOPS International. She is the author of four books including Five-Star Families: Moving Yours from Good to Great; and the coauthor of five more, including Real Moms, What Every Child Needs, and Children Change a Marriage. A popular seminar and retreat speaker, Carol also writes for Guideposts and Daily Guideposts, and her articles have appeared in Reader’s Digest and Parents magazines. She has been a guest on Focus on the Family and Family Life Today radio broadcasts. Carol and her husband Lynn have three children and three granddaughters. Carol and Lynn live in Boulder, Colorado. show more
- Publish Date07/25/2006
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.78 lb
- Dimensions 8.0(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.