What Every Groom Needs to Know: The Most Important Year in a Man's Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
This is your guide to all the things that happen after “I do.”
The advice in this book to grooms is pretty simple. You don’t need to become an expert on women. Only one woman. Learn the secrets to loving and cherishing her. Take an honest look at your family of origin: its unwritten codes, how it has shaped you, and the ways it affects your relationship with your wife. Learn how to speak each other’s “language” and appreciate the qualities each of you brings to your marriage.
Robert Wolgemuth and Mark DeVries offer a solid, approachable look at improving communication skills, secrets for a great sex life, budgeting basics, dealing with in-laws, navigating tough times, and much more. Above all, you’ll cultivate a spiritual unity that draws the two of you closer to each other as you draw closer to God.
Make this first year together as husband and wife what it was meant to be: the most important year in your life.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert Wolgemuth , Mark DeVries
- About the Contributor(s) Robert Wolgemuth is the author of the bestselling book She Calls Me Daddy. He is also the author of many...
Robert Wolgemuth is the author of the bestselling book She Calls Me Daddy. He is also the author of many other titles including The Most Important Place on Earth, Seven Things You Better Have Nailed Down before All Hell Breaks Loose, and the sequel to his first book, She Still Calls Me Daddy. He has also co-written The Most Important Year in a Man’s Life with Mark DeVries, and What’s in the Bible with Dr. R. C. Sproul. Robert Wolgemuth has served two terms as the Chairman of the Evangelical Christian Publishers’ Association. Robert, a widower, is the father of two adult daughters and five grandchildren. In the fall of 2015, Robert married Nancy Leigh DeMoss.
Mark DeVries is pastor of youth and families at First Presbyterian Church in Nashville, Tennessee, where he has served for the past seventeen years. In addition to authoring several books, including Family-Based Youth Ministry and True Love Waits, he is founder of Youth Ministry Architects (www.ymarchitects.com), a strategic-planning service for churches facing transitions in their youth ministries. He and his wife, Susan, live in Nashville.show more
- Publish Date01/02/2013
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.