What Every Bride Needs to Know: The Most Important Year in a Woman's Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
This is your guide to all the things that happen after “I do.”
The advice in this book to brides is pretty simple. You don’t need to become an expert on men. Only one man. Learn the secrets to loving and respecting him while also asking for what you need. Take an honest look at your own family: its unwritten codes, how it has shaped you, and the ways it affects your relationship with your husband. Learn how to speak each other’s “language” and appreciate the qualities each of you brings to your marriage.
Susan DeVries and Bobbie Wolgemuth offer a solid, approachable look at improving communication skills, secrets for a great sex life, budgeting basics, dealing with in-laws, navigating tough times and much more. Above all, you’ll cultivate a spiritual unity that draws the two of you closer to each other as you draw closer to God.
What Every Bride Needs to Know will help make your first year together as husband and wife what it was meant to be: the most important year in your life.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Susan DeVries , Bobbie Wolgemuth
- About the Contributor(s) Susan DeVries has made a career out of being a wife, mother, and supervising editor of every word Mark has...
Susan DeVries has made a career out of being a wife, mother, and supervising editor of every word Mark has ever written. Over the past twenty-three years, Susan has partnered with Mark in providing premarital counseling and leading marriage retreats and classes for couples. Mark and Susan have three children and live in middle Tennessee.
Bobbie Wolgemuth was a Bible teacher and the author or co-author of several books, including Mom’s Bible: God’s Wisdom for Mothers and the four-book Gold Medallion bestselling series Hymns for a Kid’s Heart with Joni Eareckson Tada. She is also the coauthor of Couples of the Bible with her husband, Robert.show more
- Publish Date01/02/2013
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.