Walking Wisely: Real Life Solutions for Life's Journey
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are you walking wisely?
Dr. Charles Stanley cuts through the mystique of wisdom and presents God's simple plan to bless those who walk in His ways.
In Walking Wisely, best-selling author Dr. Charles Stanley reveals this simple fact: there are only two ways to journey through life . . . wisely or unwisely. Those who walk wisely can expect to live a life of contentment and peace; a life overflowing with the confidence of God's love and presence. Those who walk unwisely can expect a life of conflict, disappointment, and discontent.
The good news, according to Dr. Stanley, is that wisdom is something each of us can attain. To live wisely is to live with God's point of view constantly in mind.
Come to the pages of Walking Wisely and discover the secret of looking at life's circumstances from God's perspective and responding to those circumstances according to biblical principles. Reap the rewards of walking wisely and resting in God's purposes for you.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Charles F. Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more...
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 50 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 70 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The “In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley” program is transmitted on more than 4,000 television, radio, and satellite networks and stations worldwide, in more than 75 heart languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages and sent to more than one million subscribers monthly. Dr. Stanley’s goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love.” This is because, as he says, “It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people’s lives.”
- Publish Date05/30/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.58 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.87 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.6(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.