Verdadera identidad NVI: La Biblia para la mujer de hoy
- Regular price
- Sale price
True Identity: The Bible for Womenhelps you see yourself as God sees you and become who you are in Christ through your relationship with him. Imagine having an incredibly wise friend who is always available to hear you share your struggles and challenges. This Bible will show you that, like a wise and compassionate friend, God cares deeply about your story and speaks truth into your life through Scripture. Inside this Bible are various notes and articles designed to help you live out who you are in Christ in practical ways as a woman living in today’s world. Drawing on the truths of Scripture, True Identity: The Bible for Women will strengthen you with insights and encouragement for the issues you face.
- "Myth" articles refute society’s myths with the truth of God’s Word;
- "Ask Me Anything" notes profile women from the Bible in an interview format, allowing you to hear the biblical woman’s perspective on the real-life issues she faced;
- "Conversations" ask penetrating questions for reflection, which you can do alone or with a friend or mentor;
- "He Is" callouts highlight the attributes of God as shown in Scripture and what they reveal about your identity as a woman;
- "At Issues" notes discuss important life topics such as money, sex, and pride; and book introductions, a topical index, and articles on relevant topics make this Bible a helpful tool for you or any woman.
This Spanish version includes articles by 20 influential women leading ministriesRead Less
- Publish Date10/15/2013
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.86 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.88 lb
- Dimensions 8.63(h) x 6.75(w) x 1.63(d) inches
- Font Size 10pt
- Price $31.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.