Unto the Hills: A Daily Devotional
- Regular price
- Sale price
No matter your place in life, this inspiring collection of 365 devotional readings is designed to bring you daily to a special place of renewal— to help you pause and gaze "unto the hills" for help and inspiration. Day by day, you can join our nation’s most beloved spiritual leader for a moment of quiet and reflection through:
- A carefully chosen passage of scripture
- A brief, thoughtful message from Billy Graham
- A heartfelt prayer composed especially for this devotional
Distilled from a lifetime of study and ministry, these devotionals supply daily food for thought about living fruitfully and joyfully in an often-fretful world.
Simple, direct, encouraging yet challenging, this book offers itself as a heartening companion for your daily walk in the valley. This collection is a gentle but constant reminder that we can find help for all our needs as long as we remember to look up . . . unto the hills but especially unto the Lord. Billy Graham draws from his lifetime of study and ministry to offer this devotional classic, featuring 365 meditations to calm you and point you toward the One who can always help.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Billy Graham
- About the Contributor(s) Billy Graham, world-renowned preacher, evangelist, and author, delivered the gospel message to more people face-to-face than anyone in history and...
Billy Graham, world-renowned preacher, evangelist, and author, delivered the gospel message to more people face-to-face than anyone in history and ministered on every continent of the world in more than 185 countries. Millions have read his inspirational classics, including Angels, Peace with God, The Holy Spirit, Hope for the Troubled Heart, How to Be Born Again, The Journey, Nearing Home, and The Reason for My Hope.show more
- Publish Date05/04/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.21 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)43.73 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.