Uninvited Study Guide with DVD: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely
- Regular price
- Sale price
“Rejection steals the best of who I am by reinforcing the worst of what’s been said to me.”
Rejection is a tough emotion to deal with. It’s harsh, hurtful, daunting. It has an ability to poison relationships from the inside out, including our relationship with God.
In Uninvited, Lysa TerKeurst takes you to significant places in the Holy Land to help you explore the roots of rejection, the way other relationships get tainted because of a past rejection, and the truth about what it looks like to live loved.
With biblical depth, gut-honest vulnerability, and refreshing wit, Lysa will help you:
- Stop feeling left out by believing that even when you are overlooked by others you are handpicked by God.
- Change your tendency to either fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God honoring ways to process your hurt.
- Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady your soul and restore your confidence.
- End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a small incident into a full-blown issue.
- Overcome the two core fears that feed your insecurities by understanding the secret of belonging.
In this six-session video study, Lysa reminds us we are destined for a love that can never be diminished, tarnished, shaken, or taken—a love that does not reject or uninvite. With Jesus you are forever safe, accepted, held, completely loved and always invited in.
- Living Loved (25:30)
- Empty or Full? (15:00)
- The Yoke of God Is Freedom (16:00)
- Set Apart (13:00)
- Remembering God’s Presence (24:00)
- Lessons from the Olive (15:00)
Bonus Session: Review and Celebration (No video)
Locations in the Holy Land where Lysa teaches:
- Mount of Beatitudes – where Jesus spoke to the rejected
- Caiaphas’s House – where Peter betrayed Jesus
- Cave of Adullam – where David hid from Saul
- Tel Shiloh – where Hannah prayed
- Cliffs of Mount Arbel – where Jesus looked out at the disciples struggling in the storm
- Garden of Gethsemane – where Jesus prayed
This pack contains:
- Uninvited Study Guide
- Uninvited Video Study DVD
- Contributor(s)Lysa TerKeurst
- About the Contributor(s) Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of It’s Not Supposed to Be...
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way, Uninvited, and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
- Publish Date08/23/2016
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.82 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.79 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 7.38(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $29.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.