Twelve More Women of the Bible Video Study: Life-Changing Stories for Women Today
- Regular price
- Sale price
In this twelve-session video Bible study, some of today’s best-loved authors and speakers look at the spiritual lessons learned from twelve women in the Bible and what they mean for you today. As you look at each of these women’s lives, you will discover how to:
- Apply biblical lessons to your own modern-day struggles
- Live through your failures as well as your successes
- Draw near to God in a world filled with trials
- Find lasting contentment in every situation
- Overcome rejection and insecurity . . . and much more
This fresh look at these women in the Bible will help you discover new insights into God’s character, persevere through difficult times, and find joy in the hope that Jesus has provided to you. This study guide includes background information on each woman, group discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection materials for in-between sessions.
You’ll study the lives of . . .
- Proverbs 31 Woman: How Not to Do It All (Karen Ehman, 24 min)
- Deborah: Fight Like a Girl (Bianca Juarez Olthoff, 21 min)
- Shulamite Woman: We Had God at Hello (Lisa Harper, 17 min)
- Ruth: Staying Focused in a World of Distractions (Chrystal Evans Hurst, 18 min)
- Puah and Shiphrah: How to Fight Your Fears (Margaret Feinberg, 19 min)
- Esther: Letting God Be in Control (Courtney Joseph, 21 min)
- Priscilla: Living a Life of Blessed Ordinary (Karen Ehman, 23 min)
- Mary and Martha: Finding Life in Death (Bianca Juarez Olthoff, 18 min)
- Bent Woman: We've Got God's Complete Attention (Lisa Harper, 18 min)
- Woman with the Issue of Blood: When Persistence Pays Off (Chrystal Evans Hurst, 18 min)
- Elizabeth: How to Win the Waiting Game (Margaret Feinberg, 16.5 min)
- Anna: How to Live a Life Devoted to God (Courtney Joseph, 20 min)
Designed for use with Twelve More Women of the Bible Study Guide 9780310081463 (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Lisa Harper , Karen Ehman , Bianca Juarez Olthoff , Chrystal Evans Hurst , Margaret Feinberg , Courtney Joseph
- About the Contributor(s) Lisa Harper is a hilarious storyteller and theological scholar—a gifted communicator whose writing and speaking overflows with colorful, pop-culture references...Lisa Harper is a hilarious storyteller and theological scholar—a gifted communicator whose writing and speaking overflows with colorful, pop-culture references that connect the dots between the Bible era and modern life. Her God-given ability to not merely teach the Word but package it in a way that stirs the heart and calls to action is incomparable. For six years Lisa served as the director of Focus on the Family's national women's ministry where she created the popular Renewing the Heart conferences. The next six years foundher serving on the local level as the women's ministry director at a large church in Nashville. As the author of nine books, and a Masters of Theological Studies with honors from Covenant Seminary, she is now a sought-after Bible teacher and speaker currently featured on the Women of Faith®< sup> tour.
Karen Ehman is a Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker, a New York Times bestselling author, and a writer for Encouragement for Today,an online devotional that reaches over 4 million people daily. She has written seventeen books including Keep It Shut, Pressing Pause, and Keep Showing Up. Her passion is to help women to live their priorities as they reflect the gospel to a watching world. Married to her college sweetheart, Todd, the mother of three, and mom-in-law of two, she enjoys antique hunting, cheering for the Detroit Tigers, and feeding the many people who gather around her mid-century dining table for a taste of Mama Karen's cooking. Connect with her at www.karenehman.com.
Bianca Juarez Olthoff is a bible-teaching, word-slanging MexiRican who is passionate about raising up a generation of people passionate about Jesus Christ. As an author and speaker, she knows the power of words and wields them wisely. As a church planter and leader, she is committed to proclaiming the gospel domestically and internationally.
For more information, follow along on social media or visit BiancaOlthoff.com.
Chrystal Evans Hurst is the bestselling author of She's Still There and co-author of Kingdom Woman, with her father Dr. Tony Evans. She reaches a wide audience speaking at conferences, sharing on her blog and podcast, and teaching and leading women in her home church and around the world. In addition to her work and ministry, Chrystal is a COO (Chief Operating Officer), cultivating hearts and commanding chaos at home. She is a mother of five and homeschools three boys around the kitchen table while hugging two adult girls, a son-in-love, and three grandchildren every chance she gets. Chrystal is grateful to share her life with her husband, Jessie, in their home just outside of Dallas, Texas. You can find Chrystal and the chronicles of her life at chrystalevanshurst.com.
Margaret Feinberg, one of America’s most beloved Bible teachers, speaks at churches and leading conferences including Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy. Her books, including Wonderstruck, Fight Back With Joy, and Scouting the Divine and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold more than one million copies and received critical acclaim and national media coverage from CNN, Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more. She was named one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today. Margaret savors life with her husband, Leif, a pastor in Park City, Utah, and their superpup, Hershey.
Website: https://margaretfeinberg.com/show more
- Publish Date12/06/2016
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.61 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.7(d) inches
- Running Time03:53:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.