Truth or Delusion?: Busting Networking's Biggest Myths
Ivan R. Misner
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free Continental U.S. shipping through 11/30/20
Many books teach the "who / what / where / why / how" of professional networking. Truth or Delusion separates the reality from the fantasy by prese... Read More
Many books teach the "who / what / where / why / how" of professional networking. Truth or Delusion separates the reality from the fantasy by presenting Truths and Delusions about networking and then shows why they are either real or fakes. For example: Delusion: The best way to ensure referral success is to treat your referral sources by the "Golden Rule." Treat them the way you would want to be treated. Truth: The best way is to treat your referral sources the way THEY want to be treated. The referral process is more about emotion than facts. Find out how your referral sources want to be treated and how they would like you to treat their referrals. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ivan R. Misner
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Ivan Misner is the Founder & Chairman of BNI (Business Network Int'l.). Last year alone, BNI generated over 4.4...Dr. Ivan Misner is the Founder & Chairman of BNI (Business Network Int'l.). Last year alone, BNI generated over 4.4 million referrals resulting in over $1.7 billion dollars worth of business for its members. Dr. Misner's Ph.D. is from the University of Southern California. Called the 'Father of Modern Networking' by Ecademy.com and the 'Networking Guru' by Entrepreneur magazine, Dr. Misner is one of the world's leading experts on business networking. He has written eight books, including his New York Times bestseller Masters of Networking and his #1 bestseller, Masters of Success. He is a monthly columnist for Entrepreneur.com and is the Senior Partner for the Referral Institute. He has been featured in the L.A. Times, Wall Street Journal, and New York Times and on CNN, CNBC, and the BBC in London. Dr. Misner lives with his wife Elisabeth and their three children in Claremont, CA. show more
- Publish Date08/25/2006
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.