Transformed: A New Way of Being Christian
- Regular price
- Sale price
What if Christianity were less about doing and more about being?
In Transformed, author Caesar Kalinowski shows you that when you became a Christian everything about you changed in an instant. You received a new identity based on who Jesus is, not on who you were. As a believer, you literally become part of God’s family of missionary servants. This is who you are—not what you do.
Drawing on stories from Caesar’s own journey and life in community, Transformed looks realistically at the identity you have been given in Christ and how it reshapes everything about you. Set free from performance-driven spirituality and guilt, you will draw closer to God, allowing him to radically change the well-worn rhythms and patterns of your every day life and transform your relationships from the inside out.
Transformed is for those who yearn for a deeper, more authentic faith, one that empowers you to live out of the truth of who God now says you are.
“Caesar Kalinowski is such a wise teacher. Finally, a book on the Christian experience that actually leads its readers towards a new way of living. Transformed is a book that every skeptic, seeker, and Christian should read.”
—Jen Hatmaker, Author of 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess
"If there was ever a legitimate time to offer a new pathway for being a Christ-follower it is now. Thank you Caesar for blowing the dust off of the relics of religious life and opening up the window to a God-breathed life."
—Hugh Halter, Author of FLESH, The Tangible Kingdom, & SacrilegeRead Less
- Contributor(s)Caesar Kalinowski
- About the Contributor(s) Caesar Kalinowski is a church planter, missional strategist, coach and one of the founding leaders of Soma Communities (somacommunities.org) and...
Caesar Kalinowski is a church planter, missional strategist, coach and one of the founding leaders of Soma Communities (somacommunities.org) and the Executive Director of the GCM Collective. He is a spiritual entrepreneur and an avid storyteller. He has worked in over 17 countries around the world including Sierra Leone, Sudan, Nigeria, Burma, India, Latvia, Romania and the Czech Republic. He has been married to Tina, his high school sweetheart, for 28 years; they have three children, Caesar IV, Christin and Justine.
- Publish Date02/04/2014
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.48 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.84 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.