Trading Places Workbook for Women: The Best Move You'll Ever Make in Your Marriage
- Regular price
- Sale price
Slip on his shoes and see where they lead you. Have you been spending a lot of time stepping on your husband's toes? Maybe it's time you put yourself in his shoes.
Trading Places: The Best Move You'll Ever Make in Your Marriage is part of the key to winning much, much more from your relationship with your husband--more understanding, more laughter, and yes, more loving. Using this workbook as you read Trading Places will help make sure you get it right. Bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott wrote this workbook to help you make the most of the little-known secrets of putting the time-tested strategy of trading places to work in your marriage. Packed with practical helps and tips you've never thought of, you'll learn the simple, three-step strategy to trading places and, as a result, you're sure to:
- Increase your levels of passion
- Bolster your commitment
- Eliminate nagging
- Short-circuit conflict
- Double your laughter
- Forgive more quickly
- Talk more intimately
Use the workbook to drill down through the three crucial steps to trading places--you'll find self-tests, journals, even exercises to do together with your husband. Specific suggestions for practicing empathy make learning easier--and it's all tied to the book. When you're done you'll be prepared to experience "the intimate dance of trading places." And you'll have learned a skill that will make your marriage more rewarding--and more exciting--than you ever thought possible.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Les and Leslie Parrott
- About the Contributor(s) #1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their...
#1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their best-selling books include Love Talk, The Good Fight, Crazy Good Sex, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in the New York Times and USA Today and on CNN, Good Morning America, the Today Show, The View, and Oprah. LesAndLeslie.comshow more
- Publish Date04/09/2019
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)78.04 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $6.29
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.