Toxic Fat: When Good Fat Turns Bad
- Regular price
- Sale price
Toxic Fat: When Good Fat Turns Bad, provides a revolutionary new understanding of our current obesity epidemic by showing that it can be viewed as a form of cancer to be treated using the clinically proven pathway to change the expression of your genes using food as a drug to rid your body of toxic fat.
For many of us, one of the first signs of toxic fat is the accumulation of excess body fat. In fact, obesity can be viewed as a form of "cancer" that is driven by toxic fat. However, only when this toxic fat begins to spread into the bloodstream does it begin to attack your other organs leading to early development of chronic disease. This is why some people can be overweight and be quite healthy, while others can be of normal weight and be quite sick. What ultimately determines your state of wellness is not your weight but the levels of toxic fat in your blood. This book changes forever how we look at the fat on our body and its impact on the future of health care in America.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Barry Sears
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Barry Sears is one of the leading authorities in the world on the impact of diet on hormonal response...Dr. Barry Sears is one of the leading authorities in the world on the impact of diet on hormonal response and the expression of our genes. His first book, The Zone, became a #1 New York Times bestseller. His continuing books on understanding food as a drug have sold more than 5 million copies and have been translated into 22 languages. In Toxic Fat: When Good Fat Turns Bad, Dr. Sears presents a revolutionary new understanding of the current obesity epidemic in terms of cancer rather than a consequence of sloth and gluttony. Dr. Sears continues his groundbreaking medical research as the president of the non-profit Inflammation Research Foundation located in Marblehead, MA. show more
- Publish Date08/10/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.