To Love a Stranger
- Regular price
- Sale price
Traveling to a rugged country to meet her new husband for the first time, Bessie wonders, Can love truly conquer fear?
Bessie Randall is shocked to discover that, thanks to her sister’s meddling, she is married by proxy to Jasper Mendenhall, a man she’s never met. Believing she has no choice but to honor the marriage, Bessie travels from Boston to Jasper’s military quarters in Fort Bridger, Utah Territory.
Jasper Mendenhall is equally shocked when he meets his wife at the stagecoach and realizes she is not the beauty from the picture he holds. But Jasper has orders to move to Arizona Territory, and he has no choice but to take Bessie with him.
Bessie and Jasper’s mutual distrust is hard enough, but snakebites, Apache raids, and food shortages present even more challenges as they head to the Southwest. A story of quiet commitment despite the odds, To Love a Stranger explores how love can grow in the most difficult land.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Colleen Coble
- About the Contributor(s) Colleen Coble is a USA TODAY bestselling author and RITA finalist best known for her coastal romantic suspense novels, including...
Colleen Coble is a USA TODAY bestselling author and RITA finalist best known for her coastal romantic suspense novels, including The Inn at Ocean’s Edge, Twilight at Blueberry Barrens, and the Lavender Tides, Sunset Cove, Hope Beach, and Rock Harbor series. Connect with Colleen online at colleencoble.com; Instagram: colleencoble; Facebook: colleencoblebooks; Twitter: @colleencoble.show more
- Publish Date07/05/2016
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.46 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)16.59 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $5.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.