- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free Continental U.S. shipping through 11/30/20
“I'm not sure I'm cut out for parenthood. It's not in my plan. All right, I haven't actually got a plan, but if I had one, this wouldn't be... Read More
“I’m not sure I’m cut out for parenthood. It’s not in my plan. All right, I haven’t actually got a plan, but if I had one, this wouldn’t be in it. I don’t even like babies—nasty, small, noisy, smelly things that take over your life. But this is a different baby. This is not just a baby; this is our baby …” Newlywed Theodora discovers a slight oversight she and Kevin made on their honeymoon. Now she’s gained an important new subject for her famous diary—but at such a cost! “Tom opened the oven door and got out the most enormous chocolate pudding and placed it on the table in front of me. ‘Especially for you, dear sister,’ said Ariadne. I swallowed hard a few times then took off for the bathroom. Ariadne looked at Tom and said, ‘I told you so.’” What? Theodora sick (literally) of chocolate? How will she survive without her favorite food group? Answer: with typical irrepressible humour that finds much to laugh at about marital bliss, faith, friendships, and the foibles of pregnancy. But will she be reunited with her lost love? Never fear—Theodora and chocolate can’t be separated forever. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Penny Culliford
- About the Contributor(s) Penny Culliford attends her local Anglican church, which bears no resemblance to Saint Norbert's. The author of Theodora's Wedding and...Penny Culliford attends her local Anglican church, which bears no resemblance to Saint Norbert's. The author of Theodora's Wedding and Theodora's Diary, she likes chocolate, TV sitcoms, and unexpected acts of kindness. She dislikes celery, stick insects, and people who take themselves too seriously. She lives in Kent, England, with her husband and children. show more
- Publish Date08/30/2009
- Series Theodora
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.