Then Sings My Soul, Book 2: 150 of the World's Greatest Hymn Stories
- Regular price
- Sale price
In Then Sings My Soul, Book 2, Robert Morgan again delves beyond the songwriter's inspiration and explains the real-life events, the tribulations and triumphs, and the fascinating details that led to these classic songs of praise.
These devotional-style stories portray the emotion and drama behind the hymns that have changed many lives throughout history – the people whose walk of faith led them to write these wonderful hymns and the people whose faith was affected by reading, hearing, and singing the songs.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert J. Morgan
- About the Contributor(s) Robert J. Morgan is a writer and speaker who serves as the teaching pastor at The Donelson Fellowship in Nashville....
Robert J. Morgan is a writer and speaker who serves as the teaching pastor at The Donelson Fellowship in Nashville. He is the author of The Red Sea Rules, The Strength You Need, Reclaiming the Lost Art of Biblical Meditation, Then Sings My Soul, and many other titles, with more than 4.5 million copies in circulation. He is available to speak at conferences and conventions. Contact him at www.robertjmorgan.com.
- Publish Date09/12/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.76 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.38 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.