Then Sings My Soul: 150 of the World's Greatest Hymn Stories
- Regular price
- Sale price
Rob Morgan's inimitable style will help people reacquaint themselves with the hymns of the faithful. His goal is to keep these traditional hymns vital and meaningful to all generations.
Don't look for a dry recounting of boring stories. These devotional-style stories show the emotion and drama behind the hymns of faith that have changed many lives throughout history -- the people whose faith led them to write these wonderful hymns and the people whose faith was affected by reading, hearing, and singing the songs. Designed to be personally reflective, these stories speak to your soul and add depth and meaning as you worship God through song.
- Includes words and music to each hymn
- Special softcover, french flap cover design
- Ivory paper with brown ink
- Jagged-edge paper, giving it a classic feel
- Complete with hymn index
- Use for devotionals, teaching illustrations, introductory remarks for song leaders and music ministers
- Contributor(s)Robert J. Morgan
- About the Contributor(s) Robert J. Morgan is a writer and speaker who serves as the teaching pastor at The Donelson Fellowship in Nashville....
Robert J. Morgan is a writer and speaker who serves as the teaching pastor at The Donelson Fellowship in Nashville. He is the author of The Red Sea Rules, The Strength You Need, Reclaiming the Lost Art of Biblical Meditation, Then Sings My Soul, and many other titles, with more than 4.5 million copies in circulation. He is available to speak at conferences and conventions. Contact him at www.robertjmorgan.com.
- Publish Date02/05/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.03 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.19(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.