The Weekly Gratitude Project: A Challenge to Journal, Reflect, and Grow a Grateful Heart
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are you ready for a project that will actually change your life? The Weekly Gratitude Project is a 52-week guided gratitude journal that offers a life-changing journey through reflection prompts and inviting questions to guide you into a deeper relationship with God. This yearly gratitude journal features beautifully illustrated journaling pages that will help you discover more intimacy and joy in your spiritual life.
The Weekly Gratitude Project is:
- Perfect for a beginner in faith, but strong and thought provoking enough for someone who already has a solid foundation
- A unique journaling format designed to help you focus on adding more gratefulness into your day
- A perfect companion for individual worship, Bible studies, and small groups
Each week includes:
- A biblical theme to focus on
- Scripture—a short but impactful Bible verse to help you reflect and meditate
- Inspirational insight to guide your thoughts and jumpstart your gratitude project
- Journaling prompts and lines—to help you reflect and grow a grateful heart
This 12-month journal:
- Showcases beautiful photography and calming colors
- Has a pretty ribbon marker, so you never lose your place
- Provides a ton of journaling space, but easily fits on your nightstand, tote bag, or a gift basket
- Is perfect for a self-purchase, Mother’s Day, National Best Friend Day, a welcoming gift for Bible study groups, birthdays, and holidays
Check out the rest of the series, The Weekly Prayer Project and The Weekly Faith Project.Read Less
- Publish Date11/10/2020
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)34.18 lb
- Dimensions 9.38(h) x 5.88(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.