The Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling: Year 2001 Edition: Book & CD
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free Continental U.S. shipping through 11/30/20
Now even more complete, with updated lists of available resource materials, this manual is your access guide to home schooling- maximizing our fami... Read More
Now even more complete, with updated lists of available resource materials, this manual is your access guide to home schooling- maximizing our family life while providing a quality education for your children. If you're considering homeschooling, this book is a must-read before you decide; and if you've been at it for awhile, it's a fresh perspective, with plenty of tactics for renewing your energy and motivating your kids. With wit and wisdom gleaned from years of experience, Debra Bell sets forth a compelling vision for the joys of home-based learnng and the essential tools for success. The CD-ROM contains the complete text of the book, plus website links and a search engine. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Debra Bell
- About the Contributor(s) Debra Bell is a former teacher who has homeschooled her own four children. She is the owner of the Home...Debra Bell is a former teacher who has homeschooled her own four children. She is the owner of the Home School Resource Center and the director of the Learning Center, a homeschool co-op of more than 100 children. Debra is also the co-founder, along with Sigmund Brouwer, of The Young Writer's Institute. She lives in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch country with her husband and children. show more
- Publish Date06/22/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.