The Third Day: The Reality of the Resurrection
- Regular price
- Sale price
The foundation of Christian faith, the resurrection of Jesus Christ, is defended in detail in this powerful work from author Hank Hanegraaff's bestseller Resurrection. Factual evidences are examined, from the fatal torment and empty tomb to Christ's appearances and transformation. Believers will find this chronicle of immense help in defending their faith with tangible proof and in terms the secular world can appreciate and understand. Not merely a shield for spiritual battle, this book is a torch to arm Christians with a convincing case study of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
As Joni Eareckson Tada said, "Hands down, slam-dunk, the resurrection is the bottom line for the believer. Hank leaves no stone unturned, thoroughly portraying the resurrection as our grand hope, the glorious springboard from which we will dive into eternity."Read Less
- Contributor(s)Hank Hanegraaff
- About the Contributor(s) Hank Hanegraaff serves as president and chairman of the board of the North Carolina–based Christian Research Institute. He is also...
Hank Hanegraaff serves as president and chairman of the board of the North Carolina–based Christian Research Institute. He is also host of a nationally syndicated radio broadcast, which is heard daily across the United States and Canada—and around the world via the Internet at equip.org. Hank is the author of more than twenty books.
Widely regarded as one of the world’s leading Christian authors and apologists, Hank is deeply committed to equipping Christians to be so familiar with truth that when counterfeits loom on the horizon, they recognize them instantaneously. Through his live call-in broadcast, Hank answers questions on the basis of careful research and sound reasoning, and interviews today’s most significant leaders and thinkers.
Hank and his wife, Kathy, live in Charlotte, North Carolina, and are parents to twelve children.show more
- Publish Date12/20/2002
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.