The Teacher's Bride
- Regular price
- Sale price
A fun and heartwarming Amish rom-com where opposites really do attract.
If there is one thing Christian Ropp will not allow in his classroom—or his life—it’s chaos. So why is he drawn to Ruby Glick, a woman who seems to bring mayhem wherever she goes?
Christian Ropp moves to Birch Creek to accept a teaching position in the rapidly growing Amish community. He’s determined to put the rambunctious school in order as well as check another task off his list: finding a wife. Of course, that would be much easier if women were like textbooks, straightforward and logical.
When an accident puts Christian out of commission, a new community member named Ruby Glick takes over his classroom. But Ruby’s exuberant teaching style clashes with Christian's careful methods and he worries his students will never be the same.
With a track record of catastrophe, Ruby always feels too clumsy, too distracted, too . . . much. Desperate for a chance to prove that she can do more than make mistakes in her life, she throws herself into her new teaching position. But when Christian can’t seem to stay out of her way, she finds herself slipping into old, chaotic tendencies.
What she doesn’t anticipate is that Christian's heart is slowly catching up with his mind—and she, too, must decide whether to follow logic or love.
- The first in the Amish Brides of Birch Creek series (followed by The Farmer’s Bride and The Innkeeper’s Bride)
- A full-length novel, approximately 78,000 words
- A sweet and wholesome Amish romance
- Catch up on the Birch Creek community with the Amish of Birch Creek series and Amish Letters series
Praise for The Teacher’s Bride:
"A heartwarming story of unexpected romance woven with fun and engaging characters who come to life on every page." --Amy Clipston, bestselling author of A Seat by the Hearth
"Kathleen Fuller has written a sweet, oftentimes humorous, romance that reminds readers that the perfect match might be right in front of their noses." --Kelly Irvin, bestselling author of the Every Amish Season series
"Kathleen Fuller is a master storyteller and fans will absolutely fall in love with Ruby and Christian in The Teacher's Bride." --Ruth Reid, bestselling author of the Amish Mercies series
"Kathy Fuller's characters leap off the page with subtle power as she uses both wit and wisdom to entertain!" --Kelly Long, national bestselling author
"The story will captivate you from the first page to the last with Ruby, Christian, and engaging characters. You’ll laugh, gasp, and wonder what will happen next." --Molly Jebber, Speaker and Award Winning Author of Grace’s Forgiveness and the Amish Keepsake Pocket Quilt SeriesRead Less
- Contributor(s)Kathleen Fuller
- About the Contributor(s) With over a million copies sold, Kathleen Fuller is the author of several bestselling novels, including the Hearts of Middlefield...
With over a million copies sold, Kathleen Fuller is the author of several bestselling novels, including the Hearts of Middlefield novels, the Middlefield Family novels, the Amish of Birch Creek series, and the Amish Letters series as well as a middle-grade Amish series, the Mysteries of Middlefield. Visit her online at KathleenFuller.com; Instagram: kf_booksandhooks; Facebook: WriterKathleenFuller; Twitter: @TheKatJam.show more
- Publish Date12/04/2018
- Series An Amish Brides of Birch Creek Novel
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.63 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)22.86 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.92(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.