The Story Adult Video Curriculum: Getting to the Heart of God's Story
- Regular price
- Sale price
To understand the Bible, says author and pastor Randy Frazee, you need bifocal lenses, because two perspectives are involved. The Lower Story, our story, is actually many stories of men and women interacting with God in the daily course of life.
The Upper Story is God’s story, the tale of his great, overarching purpose that puts the individual stories together like panels in one unified mural. Bestselling author Max Lucado also adds some introductory insights.
Through these 31 video sessions, The Story small group study opens your eyes to God’s master plan as it unfolds in the lives of the Bible’s characters. Discover the heart of God’s Upper Story and the joy that comes as you align your story with God’s.
This program is designed for use by groups of all sizes, including small groups and Sunday school and adult education classes, for each of the 31 weeks of The Story church-wide journey.
- Creating: The Beginning of Life as We Know It
- God Builds a Nation
- Joseph: From Slave to Deputy Pharaoh
- New Commands and a new Covenant
- The Battle Begins
- A Few Good Men…and Women
- The Faith of a Foreign Woman
- Standing Tall, Falling Hard
- From Shepherd to King
- The Trials of a King
- The King Who Had It All
- A Kingdom Torn in Two
- God’s Messengers
- The Beginning of the End (of the Kingdom of Israel)
- The Kingdoms’ Fall
- Daniel in Exile
- The Return Home
- The Queen of Beauty and Courage
- Rebuilding the Walls
- The Birth of the King
- Jesus’ Ministry Begins
- No Ordinary Man
- Jesus, the Son of God
- The Hour of Darkness
- The Resurrection
- New Beginnings
- Paul’s Mission
- Paul’s Final Days
- The End of Time
Designed for use with The Story Adult Study Guide (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Randy Frazee
- About the Contributor(s) Randy Frazee is the lead pastor at Westside Family Church in Kansas City. A frontrunner and innovator in spiritual formation...
Randy Frazee is the lead pastor at Westside Family Church in Kansas City. A frontrunner and innovator in spiritual formation and biblical community, Randy is the architect of The Story and Believe church engagement campaign. He is also the author of The Heart of the Story; Think, Act, Be Like Jesus; What Happens After You Die; The Connecting Church 2.0; and The Christian Life Profile Assessment. He and his wife, Rozanne, live in Kansas City, Kansas.show more
- Publish Date06/07/2011
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.23 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.88 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.3(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Running Time06:10:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.