The Spirit of God Illustrated Bible: Over 40 Stories of God’s Power and Presence
- Regular price
- Sale price
Accompanied by dramatic, eye-catching illustrations, the striking presentation of these 45 Old and New Testament Bible stories are uniquely dedicated to helping kids understand God’s presence and power in their lives through the Holy Spirit.
The Spirit of God Illustrated Bible is truly one-of-a-kind, focusing on Scripture passages that show how—from the glory of creation to the whisperings in our lives today—the Holy Spirit has been active in the world since the beginning. Most importantly, through this unique focus, children will grasp like never before how the Holy Spirit has been within each one them since they were born.
Old and New Testament stories such as Adam and Eve, Abraham, Joseph, the Baptism of Jesus, and Pentecost come alive alongside dramatic illustrations by Fernando Juarez. Featuring a cover that glimmers and shines with foil, this is a special storybook Bible that will help children learn about and trust in the power of the Holy Spirit for life.
The Spirit of God Illustrated Bible:
- Presents 45 Bible stories—29 from the Old Testament and 16 from the New Testament—focusing on the presence and power of the Holy Spirit
- Helps kids ages 4-8 learn more about the Holy Spirit and his presence throughout the Bible and in their lives
- Includes beautiful and dramatic full-color illustrations throughout
- Features a cover that shimmers and shines with foil
- Is a perfect birthday, Christmas, or First Communion gift for children and grandchildren
- Is an ideal Bible storybook resource for Christian educators, librarians, Sunday school teachers, and homeschoolers
- Contributor(s)Doris Wynbeek Rikkers , Fernando Juarez
- About the Contributor(s) Doris Rikkers is a freelance writer and editor who has written many bestselling children’s books and Bibles. Although she loves...Doris Rikkers is a freelance writer and editor who has written many bestselling children’s books and Bibles. Although she loves the ocean, she lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan, surrounded by her books, her flower gardens, and her family and friends.
Spanish artist Fernando Juarez illustrates children’s books and also works as an art supervisor at the Madrid studio Ilion Animation. The company produces 3D feature films for children. Fernando has three kids himself, and if he has any time left after work and family, you might catch him playing guitar in a rock band.show more
- Publish Date09/04/2018
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)2.11 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.76 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 7.2(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $13.49