The Sacred Enneagram Workbook: Mapping Your Unique Path to Spiritual Growth
- Regular price
- Sale price
Whether you are looking to discover your type for the first time or take a deeper dive into your identity, The Sacred Enneagram Workbook is designed to help you grow in your spiritual life through the understanding of your Enneagram type.
Most of us spend a lifetime trying to figure out who we are and how we relate to others and God. This task is far from easy, yet the Enneagram offers a bright path to cutting through the internal clutter and finding our way back to who we are created to be. And The Sacred Enneagram Workbook creates the reflective space necessary to map your way home.
Join international Enneagram teacher Chris Heuertz in this interactive companion to the bestselling The Sacred Enneagram to discover:
- Where you find yourself in the Enneagram's nine type profiles, and how to make sense of testing results
- How to move beyond counterproductive caricatures of your type toward true growth
- Tools and practices for breaking out of your greatest emotional, interpersonal, and spiritual challenges
- And ultimately, your type's unique invitation and path toward a deeper journey with God
- Contributor(s)Christopher L. Heuertz , Estee Zandee
- About the Contributor(s) Christopher L. Heuertz was first introduced to the Enneagram in the slums of Cambodia. Since then he has trained under...
Christopher L. Heuertz was first introduced to the Enneagram in the slums of Cambodia. Since then he has trained under some of the great living Enneagram masters, and now teaches the Enneagram in workshops around the world as an International Enneagram Association Accredited Professional. He and his wife, Phileena, and their sweet dog, Basil, live in Omaha, and you can follow his work at gravitycenter.com.
Estee Zandee has written, edited, and collaborated on more than a dozen books and worked in the publishing industry for nearly a decade. Passionate about the power of good stories to change lives, she serves a variety of authors and clients through creative content, coaching, concept development. Estee lives with her husband in metro Detroit. Visit www.esteezandee.com.show more
- Publish Date11/26/2019
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.65 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.42 lb
- Dimensions 9.2(h) x 7.35(w) x 0.28(d) inches
- Price $9.09