The Red Hat Society Travel Guide: Hitting the Road with Confidence, Class, and Style
- Regular price
- Sale price
The perfect travel guide for women?baby boomers and beyond?who want to become savvy, safe travelers, and have fun doing it!
Whether you already belong to a Red Hat Society chapter or just want more fun and pizzazz in your life now that you have time to indulge, this book answers every nagging question and includes practical tips and helpful info on:
- Deciding when and where to go
- Taking a trip with your girlfriends
- Choosing where to eat and stay in twenty top vacation destinations
- Traveling by train, plane, and auto
- And more!
Full of advice and tips from the ladies of The Red Hat Society, this fun, informative guide addresses your greatest travel concerns?such as negotiating airport security and staying healthy and safe?and simplifies the sometimes complicated tasks associated with traveling?like reading subway maps or understanding the rules of tipping. Discover hundreds of fabulous boutique hotels, favorite local restaurants, and insider tips on shopping, all recommended by Red Hat Society members around the country!
For time- and money-saving ideas, safety tips, packing and shopping plans, and destination suggestions that span the USA from the Golden Gate Bridge to the Brooklyn Bridge, turn to The Red Hat Society Travel Guide.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Cynthia Glidewell
- About the Contributor(s) Cyndi Glidewell is a member of the Red Hat Society and the owner of G Major Consulting in Fort Smith,...Cyndi Glidewell is a member of the Red Hat Society and the owner of G Major Consulting in Fort Smith, AR. For the past six years, Glidewell has traveled extensively throughout the U. S. and worldwide as a Health Care and Life Sciences Consultant for Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, Accenture, and Ness Technologies. Her quest to travel to all 50 United States by age 50 is something that Glidewell has relished. With frequent trips to New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Chicago, she feels as comfortable in the big city, as she does in the suburbs or rural America. show more
- Publish Date02/23/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.