The Pastor's Guide to Leading and Living
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Pastor's Guide to Leading and Living is the perfect resource for both new and seasoned pastors. This book includes tips on topics like a pastor’s finances, politics and the pulpit, the pastor’s family, church and conflict, church administration, pastoral care, and much more. Each chapter has scripture references and space to write notes.
- Twenty-six chapters of vital information and advice for preachers from a trusted pastor
- Sections to jot down notes
- Convenient and easy to carry anywhere a pastor may be called to serve
"Dr. O. S. Hawkins combines the heart of a pastor and the skill of a great leader. In this powerful new book he provides pastors with a wealth of both spiritual and practical advice. He has distilled a lifetime of pastoral experience and reflection into one unprecedented volume. Every pastor needs this book, and should keep it within a short reach."
R. Albert Mohler, Jr., President
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
"Few men have moved from pastorate into denominational service and yet maintained pastoral connections and perspectives as has O.S. Hawkins. This book, The Pastor’s Guide to Leading and Living, is proof enough of this affirmation. Exceptional chapters include those discussing the pastor and his preaching, his partner, his priorities, his pressures, the poor, and the prize. Although most pastors’ manuals, however valuable, are not the most interesting reading, this volume is scintillating and constructive to a degree that I have seldom seen."
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
Fort Worth, TX
"My life long friend O.S. Hawkins provides one of the very best resources imaginable to guide pastors and church leaders towards excellence in ministry. His focus on authenticity and practical effective pastoral life and leadership will resonate with every servant of Christ. This book will be a model for Christian ministry for years to come."
Pastor, Prestonwood Baptist ChurchRead Less
- Contributor(s)O. S. Hawkins
- About the Contributor(s) For more than 20 years O.S. Hawkins served pastorates at the First Baptist Church in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and the...
For more than 20 years O.S. Hawkins served pastorates at the First Baptist Church in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and the First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas. He is President of GuideStone Financial Resources, the world’s largest Christian screened mutual fund with over 17 billion dollars in assets serving over 50,000 churches. He is the bestselling author of the Code series, including The Joshua Code and The Jesus Code, which have sold over 1.5 million copies, and he speaks regularly at various conferences and churches across the nation.
- Publish Date06/19/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $10.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.