The Paradise War
- Regular price
- Sale price
Experience the dazzling brilliance of a world like ours—yet infinitely bolder and brighter: a place of kings and warriors, bards and battles, feats of glory and honour. It is a place you will forever wish to be. It is Albion.
"When I opened my eyes, I was no longer in the world I knew."
Lewis Gillies is an American graduate student in Oxford who should be getting on with his life. Yet for some reason, he finds himself speeding north with his roommate Simon on a lark—half-heartedly searching for a long-extinct creature allegedly spotted in a misty glen in Scotland. Expecting little more than a weekend diversion, Lewis accidently crosses through a mystical gateway where two worlds meet: into the time-between-times, as the ancient Celts called it. And into the heart of a collision between good and evil that's been raging since long before Lewis was born.
First published more than twenty years ago, The Song of Albion Trilogy has become a modern classic that continues to attract passionate new readers.
- Part of The Song of Albion trilogy:
- Book One: The Paradise War
- Book Two: The Silver Hand
- Book Three: The Endless Knot
- Epic historical fantasy
- Book length: 138,000 words
- Includes additional insights from the author in “Albion Forever!” and an interview
- Contributor(s)Stephen Lawhead
- About the Contributor(s) Stephen R. Lawhead is an internationally acclaimed author of mythic history and imaginative fiction.He is the author of such epics...Stephen R. Lawhead is an internationally acclaimed author of mythic history and imaginative fiction.He is the author of such epics asThe King Raven, Song of Albion, and Dragon King Trilogies . Lawhead makes his home in Oxford, England, with his wife. Twitter: @StephenLawhead Facebook: StephenRLawhead show more
- Publish Date05/20/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series The Song of Albion
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.