The Owner's Manual for Christians: The Essential Guide for a God-Honoring Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
It’s never too late.
Whether you’re a new Christian or you’ve walked the road for decades, it’s never too late to find the critical truths that make life make sense.
We often start out believing that common sense will be enough, that we’re prepared for the road ahead with our good values and quick thinking.
It doesn’t take long to learn otherwise. A broken friendship. An obsessive career. Financial distress. Even empty success. We come back to God, searching for insight, for hope. And He provides.
Nothing can replace studying the Bible. Best-selling author and pastor Charles Swindoll has spent decades studying its pages and teaching its precepts.
But if sixty-six books seem overwhelming, The Owner’s Manual for Christians is the perfect starting place: a biblical summary of the major truths that anchor the Christian life. From grace to freedom, these chapters walk the reader through the keys to a life well lived?drawn from the Creator of life itself.
Life is often confusing, but it does not have to be impossible. Read The Owner’s Manual for Christians and find hope for the road ahead.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Charles R. Swindoll
- About the Contributor(s) Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors...
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.show more
- Publish Date06/02/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.