The Opposite of Spoiled: Raising Kids Who Are Grounded, Generous, and Smart About Money
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Ron Lieber
- About the Contributor(s) Ron Lieber has been the “Your Money” columnist for The New York Times since 2008, where his columns about student...
Ron Lieber has been the “Your Money” columnist for The New York Times since 2008, where his columns about student loans won the 2011 Loeb award, business journalism’s highest honor, in the personal finance category. Before coming to The Times, he wrote the “Green Thumb” column for The Wall Street Journal’s Money & Investing section and was part of the start-up team at the paper’s Personal Journal section in 2002. He has also been on the staff of Fortune and Fast Company magazines. He lives in Brooklyn with his wife, Jodi Kantor, a fellow New York Times reporter and the author of the 2012 New York Times bestseller The Obamas, and their daughter.show more
- Publish Date02/03/2015
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)0.96 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.69 lb
- Price $18.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.