The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America
- Regular price
- Sale price
THE ONE BIBLE THAT SHOWS HOW ‘A LIGHT FROM ABOVE’ SHAPED OUR NATION. Never has a version of the Bible targeted the spiritual needs of those who love our country more than The American Patriot’s Bible. This extremely unique Bible shows how the history of the United States connects the people and events of the Bible to our lives in a modern world. The story of the United States is wonderfully woven into the teachings of the Bible and includes a beautiful full-color family record section, memorable images from our nation’s history and hundreds of enlightening articles which complement the New King James Version Bible text.
10.5-point type size
- Contributor(s)Richard Lee
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Richard Lee, founding pastor of First Redeemer Church in Atlanta, is the speaker for the award-winning There’s Hope America...Dr. Richard Lee, founding pastor of First Redeemer Church in Atlanta, is the speaker for the award-winning There’s Hope America TV series and is widely recognized as a spokesman on the influence of America’s religious history and its impact upon today’s culture. Dr. Lee was educated at Mercer University and Luther Rice Seminary with postdoctoral studies at Oxford University. show more
- Publish Date05/05/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)3.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.24 lb
- Dimensions 9.5(h) x 7.5(w) x 2.0(d) inches
- Font Size 10.5pt
- Price $22.50
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.