The NIV Exhaustive Bible Concordance, Third Edition: A Better Strong's Bible Concordance
- Regular price
- Sale price
Only this concordance provides a complete index of every appearance of every word in the NIV Bible; it’s a must-own for every serious reader of the Scripture. More accurate and comprehensive than online searches and Strong's concordances, and offering complete access to the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek words from which the Bible was translated, this award-winning resource promises to make your Bible study the very best.
Features include the following: (1) Complete alphabetical listing of every word in the Bible, with book/chapter/verse Bible references, context line, and the G/K number for the word translated by the NIV; (2) Dictionary-indexes that define every Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek word in the Bible, including the possible meaning of every proper name; (3) Frequency counts given for each biblical word, both in the original languages and in English; (4) Special index of articles, conjunctions, particles, prepositions, and pronouns; (5) Unique numbering system developed by Goodrick and Kohlenberger (G/K) that eliminates the inherent gaps, flaws, and inaccuracies of the old Strong's numbering system and refers the user to the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek words that are translated by the NIV.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John R. Kohlenberger III
- About the Contributor(s) John R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books...
John R. Kohlenberger III (MA, Western Seminary) is the author or coeditor of more than three dozen biblical reference books and study Bibles, including The Strongest Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, NIV Interlinear Hebrew-English Old Testament, NRSV Concordance Unabridged, Greek-English Concordance to the New Testament, Hebrew-English Concordance to the Old Testament, and the award-winning NIV Exhaustive Concordance and Expositor's Bible Commentary: Abridged Edition. He has taught at Multnomah Bible College and Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon.
- Publish Date03/31/2015
- PublisherZondervan Academic
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)4.4 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.4 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $31.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.