The New Testament Challenge Leader's Kit: An Eight-Week Journey Through the Story of Jesus, His Church, and His Return
- Regular price
- Sale price
Want to shake up the way you read the Bible? Take the New Testament Challenge!
The New Testament Challenge is a simple but revolutionary idea: What if we gave people a New Testament with the books arranged in a disruptive yet insightful sequence, and invited them to read it all the way through?
The New Testament Challenge Leader's Kit has three components that help participants take the challenge to read through the entire New Testament in eight weeks:
- The Bible you'll read is called The Books of the Bible: New Testament. It contains the entire New Testament, but the books are arranged with each of the four gospels at the beginning of a group of related books, which helps readers gain insights and make connections between books in a way that is both revealing and fascinating. The text itself is presented without verse numbers, chapter numbers, or other things that interrupt the reading.
- The New Testament Challenge Study Journal provides the 40-day reading plan and journaling pages to record your questions, responses, and insights as you read through the New Testament. The real power of this experience takes place as you gather in community, sharing in a book club-style discussion what you observed and wondered about as you read.
- Your group will conclude each session by watching Jeff Manion in The New Testament Challenge Video Study as he introduces what you will be reading in the coming week.
Take the challenge! Read through the entire New Testament in a way you have never experienced before, and encounter God in a fresh new way.
- Luke–Acts (10:00)
- Luke–Acts, 1–2 Thessalonians (10:00)
- 1–2 Corinthians, Galatians, Romans (10:00)
- Romans, Colossians, Ephesians, Philemon, Philippians, 1 Timothy, Titus, 2 Timothy (10:00)
- Matthew (10:00)
- Hebrews, James, Mark (10:00)
- 1–2 Peter, Jude, John (10:00)
- 1–3 John, Revelation (10:00)
This kit contains:
- NIV, The Books of the Bible, New Testament
- The New Testament Challenge Study Journal
- The New Testament Challenge Video Study DVD (streaming video access included)
- Contributor(s)Jeff Manion
- About the Contributor(s) Jeff Manion (jeffmanion.org) is the senior pastor of Ada Bible Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where he has served for...
Jeff Manion (jeffmanion.org) is the senior pastor of Ada Bible Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where he has served for over thirty years, and is the author of The Land Between and Satisfied. His great joy is digging deeply into Scripture and passionately teaching the story of the Bible in a clear and relevant way. Jeff enjoys running, cycling, and hiking. He and his wife, Chris, have three adult children.show more
- Publish Date01/19/2021
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)1.66 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.97 lb
- Price $33.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.