The Nehemiah Code Study Guide with DVD: It's Never Too Late for a New Beginning
- Regular price
- Sale price
You can have a new beginning.
In this six-session video Bible study, O.S. Hawkins, bestselling author of the Code series, draws on the book of Nehemiah to show how each of us can begin again when we look to God for help. Whether we have suffered broken relationships, integrity missteps, devastating loss, or any other setback, it is never too late to rebuild our lives!
Nehemiah understood this truth when he called on the Lord for insight during his people’s hard times. He was an ordinary man who applied principles from God that enabled him to rebuild a broken city wall and, in the process, rebuild a lot of broken hopes. Nehemiah left behind some secrets of his success–a sort of hidden “code”–which can become a fountain of hope and strength to us. Nehemiah’s message across the centuries is plain and powerful: it is never too late for a new beginning!
- Get Started Right
- Build a Team Spirit
- Let Go Without Letting Up
- Persevere Through Difficulties
- Never Cut What Can Be Untied
- Finish Strong
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)O. S. Hawkins
- About the Contributor(s) For more than 20 years O.S. Hawkins served pastorates at the First Baptist Church in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and the...
For more than 20 years O.S. Hawkins served pastorates at the First Baptist Church in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and the First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas. He is President of GuideStone Financial Resources, the world’s largest Christian screened mutual fund with over 17 billion dollars in assets serving over 50,000 churches. He is the bestselling author of the Code series, including The Joshua Code and The Jesus Code, which have sold over 1.5 million copies, and he speaks regularly at various conferences and churches across the nation.
- Publish Date05/28/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)12.12 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $29.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.