The Mission of Jesus Discovery Guide with DVD: Triumph of God’s Kingdom in a World in Chaos
- Regular price
- Sale price
In John 17:26 Jesus says "I made known your name to them, and I will continue to make it known..." In this fourteenth volume of That the World May Know, you'll deepen your understanding of this passionate revelation to a broken world God longs to redeem. Discover how Jesus triumphantly made God's presence known on Earth, and how he asks you to do the same—bringing God's shalom to the chaos of others.
- Capernaum: Jesus Blinds the Evil One
- Decapolis: The Other Side—Jesus and the Man
- Crucifixion: The Coronation of a King
- Ascension: The King Takes His Throne
- Pentecost: God Changed His Address
This pack contains one discovery guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ray Vander Laan , Stephen and Amanda Sorenson
- About the Contributor(s) Ray Vander Laan is the founder of That the World May Know Ministries and creator of the Faith Lessons video...
Ray Vander Laan is the founder of That the World May Know Ministries and creator of the Faith Lessons video series with Focus on the Family. An ordained minister, he holds the chair of biblical cultural studies as a religion instructor at Holland Christian Schools in Holland, Michigan. He and his wife, Esther, have four children and fifteen grandchildren.
Stephen and Amanda Sorenson are founders of Sorenson Communications and have co-written many small group curriculum guidebooks, including the entire Faith Lessons series.show more
- Publish Date07/12/2016
- Series That the World May Know
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.88 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.11 lb
- Dimensions 9.13(h) x 6.13(w) x 1.3(d) inches
- Price $34.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.