The Marriage You've Always Wanted: How to Grow a Stronger, More Intimate Relationship
- Regular price
- Sale price
Your Marriage Is A Story Only You Can Tell
Your marriage is a story … a tale as unique as you are. Sometimes the story is beautiful, full of "happily ever after" togetherness. Other times, the story is full of pain, sadness, or deep disappointment. The story changes as time passes. Things happen. People come and go. Everyday pressures begin to build. Unless a couple guards against it, a downward spiral of unexpressed expectations, feelings of failure, negative perceptions, and increasing self-preservation eats away at the fabric of their marriage, tempting many couples to give up - and split up.
The good news is that this "cycle of disaffection" can be broken! Read The Marriage You've Always Wanted and find out how to…
- Recognize the four warning signs of emotional "distancing," and how to break harmful patterns that have begun to take root,
- Recapture the closeness you once experienced as a couple,
- Build a "fortress for three" around your marriage, where together with God you can build a plan for the rest of your lives together.
Each chapter contains an important topic for discussion, a Bible study, and optional activities. Working together, you and your spouse can experience a newfound sense of joy, passion, and companionship - all that God intended marriage to be.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tim Clinton , Julie Clinton
- About the Contributor(s) Tim Clinton, Ed.D, LPC, LMFT, is president of the American Association of Christian Counselors. He is professor of Counseling and...
Tim Clinton, Ed.D, LPC, LMFT, is president of the American Association of Christian Counselors. He is professor of Counseling and Pastoral Care at Liberty University and is executive director of the Liberty University Center for Counseling and Family Studies.
Julie Clinton is Executive Director of Light Counseling, Inc., a professional, multi-disciplinary Christian counseling and mediation practice in Lynchburg, Virginia. She was formerly the Director of the Liberty Godparent Home, a home for unwed mothers in Lynchburg. Before that she taught middle school for six years at Lynchburg Christian Academy. A.B.S graduate of Liberty University, she holds a M. Ad. From Lynchburg College, and an MBA from Liberty University. show more
- Publish Date10/12/2000
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.88 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.67 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.5(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.