The Magnolia Story
- Regular price
- Sale price
A National Bestseller - New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Publisher's Weekly. Now available in paperback with a new chapter.
Fall in love with Chip and Joanna Gaines, as you read their story about love, adventure—and dreaming big.
The Magnolia Story is the first book from Chip and Joanna Gaines, who captured hearts on their HGTV show Fixer Upper, which ran for 5 seasons. It offers fans a detailed look at their life together—from the very first renovation project they ever tackled together, to the project that nearly cost them everything; from the childhood memories that shaped them, to the twists and turns that led them to the life they share on the farm today.
In The Magnolia Story fans will finally get to join the Gaines behind the scenes and discover:
- The time Chip ran to the grocery store and forgot to take their new, sleeping baby
- Joanna’s agonizing decision to close her dream business to focus on raising their children
- When Chip buys a houseboat, sight-unseen, and it turns out to be a leaky wreck
- Joanna’s breakthrough moment of discovering the secret to creating a beautiful home
- Memories and photos from Chip and Joanna’s wedding
- And more...
Discover the secret to Chip & Joanna’s success—and the ups and downs they experienced along the way. You’ll laugh, maybe even cry, and realize that you can also dream big in your own life.
- Contributor(s)Chip Gaines , Joanna Gaines
- About the Contributor(s) Chip Gaines is the cofounder of Magnolia, a home and lifestyle brand based in Waco, Texas, which he started with...
Chip Gaines is the cofounder of Magnolia, a home and lifestyle brand based in Waco, Texas, which he started with his wife, Joanna, in 2003. Born in Albuquerque and raised in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, Chip graduated from Baylor University’s Hankamer School of Business with a degree in marketing. An entrepreneur by nature, he started and sold many small businesses before the world came to know him and Joanna through HGTV’s Fixer Upper. He is the author of two New York Times bestsellers, The Magnolia Story and Capital Gaines: Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff. This October, Chip and Joanna return to television with the launch of the Magnolia Network.
Joanna Gaines is the co-founder of Magnolia, a home and lifestyle brand that she started with her husband, Chip, in 2003. She is the bestselling author of The Magnolia Story, Magnolia Table, and Homebody, as well as editor-in-chief of Magnolia Journal, a lifestyle magazine offering inspiration for your life and home. The Gaineses, along with their five kids, live on a farm in Waco, Texas, where they enjoy caring for their bustling family garden.show more
- Publish Date04/30/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.03 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.45(w) x 0.58(d) inches
- Price $13.29
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.