The Lost Books Collection: Chosen, Infidel, Renegade, Chaos, Lunatic, and Elyon
- Regular price
- Sale price
Enjoy Ted Dekker’s bestselling Lost Books now available in one volume.
Four heroic young Forest Guards will be chosen . . . and then stretched to their limits.
One of the chosen faces a staggering choice: How can he save those he loves without betraying his own people?
Nothing could have prepared them for the showdown that one of their own is luring them into.
Trapped in a new world, they must find the last book before the Dark One can in this epic battle that crosses worlds, tests allegiances, and plays for keeps.
Not all is as it seems and the chosen ones are questioning their very sanity. For the only way to win may be to lose.
Assumed identies, a magic amulet, the fearsome Shataiki bats, and a troubling alliance with the Dark Priest all converge against the three remaining chosen.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ted Dekker
- About the Contributor(s) Ted Dekker is the New York Times best-selling author of more than25 novels. He is known for stories that combine...
Ted Dekker is the New York Times best-selling author of more than25 novels. He is known for stories that combine adrenaline-laced plots with incredible confrontations between good and evil. He lives in Texas with his wife and children. Twitter @TedDekker, facebook.com #! teddekkershow more
- Publish Date07/22/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series The Lost Books
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $12.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.