The Lord's Prayer: Praying with Power
- Regular price
- Sale price
Learn to Pray with the Master If you could ask the first disciples, “What was the Savior’s secret to living in alignment with the Father’s will and with power to face life’s challenges,” they would have answered with one word, “Prayer!” As we learn to talk with the Father, we grow strong in faith and obedience. The Lord’s Prayer is much more than a collection of words to be recited from memory. It is a Jesus-given springboard to launch us into the refreshing waters of God’s wisdom and strength. When we learn to pray with Jesus, we become like him. Will you dare to echo the plea of the first disciples, “Teach us to pray”?Read Less
- Contributor(s)John Ortberg , Kevin G. Harney , Sherry Harney
- About the Contributor(s) John Ortberg is the senior pastor of Menlo Park Presbyterian Church (MPPC) in the San Francisco Bay Area. His bestselling...
John Ortberg is the senior pastor of Menlo Park Presbyterian Church (MPPC) in the San Francisco Bay Area. His bestselling books include Soul Keeping, Who Is This Man?, and If You Want to Walk on Water, You’ve Got to Get out of the Boat. John teaches around the world at conferences and churches, writes articles for Christianity Today and Leadership Journal, and is on the board of the Dallas Willard Center and Fuller Seminary. He has preached sermons on Abraham Lincoln, The LEGO Movie, and The Gospel According to Les Miserables. John and his wife Nancy enjoy spending time with their three adult children, dog Baxter, and surfing the Pacific. You can follow John on twitter @johnortberg or check out the latest news/blogs on his website at www.johnortberg.com.
Kevin G. Harney (kevingharney.com) serves at Shoreline Community Church in Monterey, California. He is the author of many books and studies, including Organic Outreach for Ordinary People, Seismic Shifts, and Reckless Faith.
Sherry Harney (sherryharney.com) has served as a children’s ministry director and a women’s ministry director, and is the author of more than sixty small-group Bible studies. One of her greatest passions is investing in the next generation of women in the church.show more
- Publish Date12/23/2008
- Series New Community Bible Study Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.3 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.58 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 5.9(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.