The Life of Solomon
- Regular price
- Sale price
God blessed Solomon with the wisest of hearts and through The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Life of Solomon, you'll see how you, too, can be blessed with God's wisdom through his writings in Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and the Song of Solomon.
The Smart Guide to the Bible is a series of simplified commentaries designed to uncomplicate God's word for everyday Bible readers. Every page contains handy features or learning aids like these:
- cross-references to other Scriptures
- brief commentaries from experts
- points to ponder
- the big picture of how passages fit with the entire Bible
- practical tips for applying biblical truths to life
- simple definitions of key words and concepts
- interesting maps, charts, and illustrations
- wrap-ups of each biblical passage
- study questions
Whether you're new to the Bible, a long-time student of Scripture, or somewhere in between, you'll appreciate the many ways The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Life of Solomon goes far beyond your typical Bible study tool. The practical, relevant helps on each page lead you to get the most out of God's word.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Angie Peters , Larry Richards
- About the Contributor(s) Angie Peters has written numerous articles for Christian magazines and several books, including A Survey of the Life of David...Angie Peters has written numerous articles for Christian magazines and several books, including A Survey of the Life of David (Thomas Nelson, 2008).
Lawrence O. Richards has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling Adventure Bible and Teen Study Bible, which he did with his wife, Sue.
- Publish Date05/05/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series The Smart Guide to the Bible Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.55 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.0 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 7.6(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.