The Leadership Game: Winning Principles from Eight National Champions
- Regular price
- Sale price
Whether you are coaching football, running a business, leading a charitable organization, or organizing a ministry team, the first step to success is in building a winning team. Author Tom Mullins, a winning college football coach himself, sought input from eight national champion football coaches for their approaches in building balanced and cohesive teams. Their responses are the Key Principles shared in The Leadership Game.
Coaches Osborne, McCartney, Stallings, Fulmer, Stoops, Bowden, Coker, and Spurrier share insights, anecdotes, and real-life experiences here. Having won 11 of the last 13 national championships collectively, these coaches have what it takes to equip any leader to strategically build a successful team.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tom Dale Mullins
- About the Contributor(s) Tom Mullins is the founding pastor of Christ Fellowship, a multi-site church of more than 40,000 people meeting on seven...Tom Mullins is the founding pastor of Christ Fellowship, a multi-site church of more than 40,000 people meeting on seven campuses around South Florida and online around the world. Before founding Christ Fellowship, Tom was a successful football coach at both the high school and collegiate levels. Tom now travels and speaks nationally and internationally as the current president of EQUIP, diligently working to raise up Christian leaders around the world. show more
- Publish Date07/29/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $7.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.