The King and Dr. Nick: What Really Happened to Elvis and Me
- Regular price
- Sale price
The truth about Elvis’s death from the doctor who spent eleven years as “the King’s” personal physician, father-figure, and confidant - "Dr. Nick."
Dr. Nichopoulos spent a decade with Elvis on the road and at Graceland, trying to maintain the precarious health of one of the world’s greatest entertainers. But on August 16, 1977, he found himself in the ambulance with Elvis on that fateful last trip to the ER. He signed the death certificate.
From that day forward, Dr. Nick became the focus of a media witch hunt that threatened his life and all but destroyed his professional reputation. Now, for the first time, Dr. Nick reveals the true story behind Elvis’s drug use and final days—not the version formed by years of tabloid journalism and gross speculation. Put aside what you’ve learned about Elvis’s final days and get ready to understand for the first time the inner workings of “the king of rock n’ roll.”Read Less
- Contributor(s)George Nichopoulos , Rose Clayton Phillips
- About the Contributor(s) George C. Nichopoulos is the son of Greek immigrants. He earned his B.S. degree from the University of the South...George C. Nichopoulos is the son of Greek immigrants. He earned his B.S. degree from the University of the South and then received his medical degree from Vanderbilt University Medical School in Nashville. show more
- Publish Date01/05/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $12.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.