The Jesus I Never Knew Participant's Guide: Six Sessions on the Life of Christ
- Regular price
- Sale price
Based on Philip Yancey's Gold Medallion Book of the Year on the life of Christ, The Jesus I Never Knew is a six-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately) in which Yancey uses film portraits of Jesus and contrasts them with the Jesus of the Bible.
The Jesus I Never Knew gives you fresh, uncluttered perspectives on history's central figure—his radical claims, his challenging teachings, and his effect on others . . . including you.
This remarkable experience will spark discussion, interaction, application, and growth. Together, you'll share life-changing discoveries about God, the Bible, and yourself. Best of all, you'll come face-to-face with the most compelling, creative, challenging, fearless, unpredictable, and ultimately satisfying person anyone can know: Jesus Christ.
This guide is filled with insights, questions for discussion, and applications that will help you discover the Jesus you never knew.
- The Jesus We Thought We Knew
- The Teachings of Jesus
- The Revolutionary Grace of Jesus The Miracles of Jesus
- The Death of Jesus
- The Resurrection, Ascension and Ongoing Presence of Jesus
Designed for use with the Jesus I Never Knew Video Study (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Philip Yancey
- About the Contributor(s) Philip Yancey serves as editor-at-large for Christianity Today magazine. He has written thirteen Gold Medallion Award-winning books and won two...
Philip Yancey serves as editor-at-large for Christianity Today magazine. He has written thirteen Gold Medallion Award-winning books and won two ECPA Book of the Year awards for What's So Amazing About Grace? and The Jesus I Never Knew. Four of his books have sold over one million copies. Yancey lives with his wife in Colorado. Learn more at philipyancey.com
- Publish Date04/22/2008
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.35 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)32.25 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.31(d) inches
- Price $7.69
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.