The Jesus Calling 52-Week Discussion Guide
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Jesus Calling Discussion Guide is a 52-week discussion guide that showcases one passage of Jesus Calling within every seven-day period and provides discussion questions for that devotion. This guide is filled with questions that will inspire you to apply the truths of Jesus Calling® to daily life. Anchored by related Scripture, each weekly devotion covers a wealth of subjects that speak to the needs of all Christians searching for peace in His Presence. Use the questions for your own personal reflection, or utilize them in a group setting for Sunday school, home study groups, small group ministries, and more.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sarah Young
- About the Contributor(s) Sarah Young, author of the bestselling 365-day devotionals Jesus Calling and Jesus Always, has sold more than 30 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling has...
Sarah Young, author of the bestselling 365-day devotionals Jesus Calling and Jesus Always, has sold more than 30 million books worldwide. Jesus Calling has appeared on all major bestseller lists. Sarah’s writings include Jesus Calling, Jesus Always, Jesus Today, Jesus Lives, Dear Jesus, Jesus Calling for Little Ones, Jesus Calling Bible Storybook, Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids, Peace in His Presence, and more, each encouraging readers in their journeys toward intimacy with Christ. Sarah and her husband were missionaries in Japan and Australia for many years. They currently live in the United States.
- Publish Date10/24/2016
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Jesus Calling®
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.