The Hot Diet: The Real Reason You're Gaining Weight . . . and How to Lose It Fast and Forever
- Regular price
- Sale price
Day by day, a silent poison is killing Americans. It is estimated that 64 percent of Americans are overweight or obese, resulting in the premature deaths of 500,000 people a year. That's more US deaths-every year-than were suffered during all of WWII. This poison is right under your nose, front and center at virtually every meal. Yet despite hundreds of diet books, thousands of seminars, and countless hours of research, it has escaped discovery. That's because, says chemical engineer AJ Djo, experts have been looking in all the wrong places.
Five years of intensive research into the eating habits of more than 100,000 subjects has unveiled the missing link between dieting and obesity. For the 100 million-plus Americans who try diet after diet-with rare success-this scientific breakthrough represents a solution that is not only logical and achievable but also sustainable for a lifetime.
For the first time, here is a diet that incorporates all of the recommendations of leading nutritionists, dieticians, and governmental agencies . . . without the poisons. It took a man with AJ's unique multicultural background, scientific training, and spiritual depth to continue the long discovery process and put all the pieces together.
The Hot Diet offers a solution to the weight-gain problems of millions of people who have tried the so-called popular diets, who live in a world of "Fat Clothes" and "Skinny Clothes," and who find that decade after decade, they continue to add a few pounds of unwanted weight every year.
The Hot Diet is for the person who recognizes that there is more to life than food!Read Less
- Contributor(s)AJ Djo , Bill Quinn
- About the Contributor(s) AJ Djo is a chemical engineer and consultant, working with semiconductor and chemical companies worldwide. AJ earned his degree from...AJ Djo is a chemical engineer and consultant, working with semiconductor and chemical companies worldwide. AJ earned his degree from the University of Oklahoma School of Chemical, Biological, and Materials Engineering. A cancer survivor, AJ's drive as a self-made success, his research experiences, and his unshakable faith in God and His love for humanity uniquely qualify him as the inventor of this scientific breakthrough: The Hot Diet. show more
- Publish Date06/09/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.