The Handbook for Spiritual Warfare: Revised & Updated
- Regular price
- Sale price
Your guide to understanding all dimensions of spiritual warfare!
The Handbook for Spiritual Warfare is the most thorough treatment available of biblical and theological foundations and practical concerns for spiritual warfare. Further revised and updated for the 21st century.
- Equips leaders and mature believers
- Comprehensive coverage of all 3 dimensions of spiritual conflict: the World, the Flesh, and the Devil
- Endorsed by Frank Peretti, Dr. C. Peter Wagner, and others
- Contributor(s)Ed Murphy
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Ed Murphy is known worldwide for his training and counseling work in the area of spiritual warfare. His teaching...Dr. Ed Murphy is known worldwide for his training and counseling work in the area of spiritual warfare. His teaching has benefited church leaders and other Christians in the U.S. and all around the world. He is presently working as Senior Adviser to AFMIN - Africa Ministries Network in 13 different countries in southern and central Africa. He is a retired Senior Fellow of OC International, and is Associate Professor of Bible and Missions at San Jose Christian College in California. show more
- Publish Date06/19/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)2.22 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.64 lb
- Dimensions 9.63(h) x 6.75(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $17.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.