The Great Southern Food Festival Cookbook: Celebrating Everything from Peaches to Peanuts, Onions to Okra
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Great Southern Food Festival Cookbook is a celebration of Southern food and fun with over 500 recipes with information on 100 great events.
A food festival is a wonderfully American event that happens in small towns and large cities all over the South, celebrating everything from onions to peanuts, chocolate to chowder. This collection will be both cookbook and travel guide with delicious recipes and festival information for more than 70 festivals from Virginia to Texas. Southern food and Southern parties-or rather Southern parties about Southern food-are the very best kind. Featured festivals include:
- Chicken and Egg Festival - Moulton, Alabama
- West Virginia Strawberry Festival - Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Bradley County Pink Tomato Festival - Warren, Arkansas
- Shrimp and Grits: The Wild Georgia Shrimp Festival, Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Suffolk Peanut Festival - Suffolk, Virginia
- Cornbread Festival - South Pittsburgh, TN
- Houston Hot Sauce Festival - Houston, Texas
- Contributor(s)Mindy Henderson
- About the Contributor(s) Mindy Henderson lives in Franklin, Tennesse, with her two children, Jared and Jessica. She is the co-author of Grandmother by...Mindy Henderson lives in Franklin, Tennesse, with her two children, Jared and Jessica. She is the co-author of Grandmother by Another Name and Grandfather by Another Name. She was born and raised in the South and loves Southern food! show more
- Publish Date11/05/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.