The Emotional Freedom Workbook: Take Control of Your Life And Experience Emotional Strength
- Regular price
- Sale price
When your dreams get derailed, the culprit can usually be found hiding in your emotional life. It is a pattern of attitudes, habits, or relationships that won't allow you to move forward, no matter how much you tell yourself you want to.
Negative felings and unhealthy beliefs may have slowed you down and locked you up for years, getting in the way of your best intentions. You may need help breaking free from:
- Shame-because it locks you into your past
- Procrastination-because you are afraid to try
- Depression-because you have not grieved your sorrows
- Unhealthy Relationships-because they distract you from your unique purpose in life
These restrictive emotional traps needlessly deprive you of intimacy, trust, friendships, good feelings, rest, and peace of mind. By challenging them, and the self-destructive behaviors that may accompany them, you can learn to live life in a totally new way.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stephen Arterburn
- About the Contributor(s) Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with...
Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times bestselling author with more than eight million books in print. He most recently toured with Women of Faith, which he founded in 1995. Arterburn founded New Life Treatment Centers as a company providing Christian counseling and treatment in secular psychiatric hospitals. He also began “New Life Ministries”, producing the number-one Christian counseling radio talk show, New Life Live, with an audience of more than three million. He and his wife Misty live near Indianapolis.
- Publish Date06/11/1997
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.16 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)27.83 lb
- Dimensions 9.75(h) x 7.56(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.