The Decision of a Lifetime: The Most Important Choice You'll Ever Make
- Regular price
- Sale price
Marilyn Meberg has presented the gospel message to nearly two million women through the Women of Faith conferences. This experience, coupled with her background in psychology and as an author, uniquely qualifies Marilyn to write this evangelism booklet designed specifically for women.
Based on the theme of being chosen by God and adopted into His family, Marilyn draws parallels from her own experience of having a son by birth and a daughter by adoption. In her inviting, delightful fashion, she leads readers to the ultimate question of their own eternal destiny.
Through high visibility and promotion at every Women of Faith conference throughout 2003, this witnessing tool will impact women throughout the country.
For less than a cup of gourmet coffee, women can give this small book to a friend. The result could be untold lives committed to Christ.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Marilyn Meberg
- About the Contributor(s) Marilyn Meberg is a captivating speaker, a coauthor of various Women of Faith devotionals, and the author of "I’d Rather...Marilyn Meberg is a captivating speaker, a coauthor of various Women of Faith devotionals, and the author of "I’d Rather Be Laughing and Choosing the Amusing." She lives in Frisco, TX. show more
- Publish Date03/21/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.