The Complete Bible Answer Book
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hank Hanegraaff knows what Bible questions believers and nonbelievers ask—and he’s spelled out the answers.
The Complete Bible Answer Book is a comprehensive guide covering more than 170 of the top questions that the Bible Answer Man has been asked throughout the past 40 years of his ministry. Updated topics include creation and our existence, basic apologetics, spiritual gifts, religions and cults, the resurrection and afterlife, and many more issues vital to a better understanding of God and our relationship to Him. Each question is answered in Hanegraaff’s scholarly yet easy-to-understand style, and he even suggests additional sources for readers who want to explore the topics further.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Hank Hanegraaff
- About the Contributor(s) Hank Hanegraaff serves as president and chairman of the board of the North Carolina–based Christian Research Institute. He is also...
Hank Hanegraaff serves as president and chairman of the board of the North Carolina–based Christian Research Institute. He is also host of a nationally syndicated radio broadcast, which is heard daily across the United States and Canada—and around the world via the Internet at equip.org. Hank is the author of more than twenty books.
Widely regarded as one of the world’s leading Christian authors and apologists, Hank is deeply committed to equipping Christians to be so familiar with truth that when counterfeits loom on the horizon, they recognize them instantaneously. Through his live call-in broadcast, Hank answers questions on the basis of careful research and sound reasoning, and interviews today’s most significant leaders and thinkers.
Hank and his wife, Kathy, live in Charlotte, North Carolina, and are parents to twelve children.show more
- Publish Date03/15/2016
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Answer Book Series
- Format Hardcover
- Weight (lbs)1.52 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.46 lb
- Dimensions 7.38(h) x 5.38(w) x 1.25(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.