The Coming Revolution: Signs from America's Past That Signal Our Nation's Future
- Regular price
- Sale price
People need a creed and a cause, and today millions of patriotic Americans are finding their voices.
They say the best indicator of the future is history. How things have been can be a powerful signal of how they will be. But what will be our role in shaping the future for this country?
In The Coming Revolution Dr Richard G. Lee powerfully explains that a new revolution is coming. It may be in the streets of our nation’s capitol—as we saw in Europe last year—or, better yet, in voting booths across America. Signs from our nation’s past and present ring out the truth: a second American revolution is near at hand.
Using this country’s rich heritage of liberty and democracy as a roadmap toward where we could be headed, Dr. Lee brings thoughtful clarity to the ever-growing probability of such a revolution in America; illuminating the important reminder that the voices of every revolution have been—and always will be—the ordinary everyman.
Discover how you can be a part of this country’s social, political, and moral reform and how faith in God serves as the one truth that can provide both individual and national guidance for America’s next revolution.
“A powerful reminder about why America is great and worth fighting for.”
—Lt. Colonel Oliver L. North, USMC (Ret.)
“Within this book Dr. Richard Lee clearly reveals how the intolerable conditions being forced upon the American people by Washington’s current administration will lead to a certain and powerful explosion of predictable consequences.”
- Contributor(s)Richard Lee
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Richard Lee, founding pastor of First Redeemer Church in Atlanta, is the speaker for the award-winning There’s Hope America...Dr. Richard Lee, founding pastor of First Redeemer Church in Atlanta, is the speaker for the award-winning There’s Hope America TV series and is widely recognized as a spokesman on the influence of America’s religious history and its impact upon today’s culture. Dr. Lee was educated at Mercer University and Luther Rice Seminary with postdoctoral studies at Oxford University. show more
- Publish Date01/31/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.