The Caleb Collection: Blessed Child and A Man Called Blessed
- Regular price
- Sale price
Enjoy New York Times bestselling author Ted Dekker's Caleb stories as an e-book collection!
The young orphaned boy was abandoned and raised in an Ethiopian monastery. He has never seen outside its walls—at least, not the way most people see. Now he must flee those walls or die.
A Man Called Blessed
One man holds the key to locating the Ark of the Covenant—but he’s hidden deep in the desert and no one has seen him since he was a boy.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ted Dekker , Bill Bright
- About the Contributor(s) Ted Dekker is the New York Times best-selling author of more than25 novels. He is known for stories that combine...
Ted Dekker is the New York Times best-selling author of more than25 novels. He is known for stories that combine adrenaline-laced plots with incredible confrontations between good and evil. He lives in Texas with his wife and children. Twitter @TedDekker, facebook.com #! teddekker
Prior to his death in 2003, Dr. Bill Bright put into book form what he regarded as the 10 most vital principles every Christian should know and live by. The result is The Joy of Knowing God, a "simply powerful" 10-book series of Bright's most dynamic messages on successful Christian living.show more
- Publish Date07/22/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series The Caleb Books Series
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.